We want residents to get involved in building a community garden in Gateway Neighborhood. We are looking at least 20 residents to start and manage the garden.
This action will improve the natural environment, help families to have free healthy food available, and create a community garden within the Gateway Neighborhood.
Having a community garden can;
- Build a sense of community and cooperation
- Work towards ending poverty
- Access to fresh fruits and vegetables
- Take steps to help the environment
- Adds to our city’s beauty
- Partner with other garden programs
Our goal is to make this neighborhood even better and you can help us set this project in motion. Tell us if there is anywhere within your neighborhood that may be the best spot for a community garden.
We are looking for Gateway Residents to join the Gateway Neighborhood Gardening Club!
Come Join Us!