Resident Survey Training
We are extending an invitation to all to “knock on doors”and administer surveys to our Gateway residents on how they currently feel about their neighborhood.
There will be a training workshop on request in the Hansen Community Room, located on 415 Fayette Street, about this PAID volunteer opportunity.
Requirements of volunteer role/expectations
• Administer surveys to residents
• Willingness to knock on doors
• Complete long walks throughout Gateway Neighborhood
• Carry backpack with survey copies, clipboard, and identification
• Complete survey report cover, return surveys, and complete timesheet
• Be energetic with strong communication skills
• Willingness to complete survey with residents (follow-through and follow-up)
• Attend August 1st training workshop
Ability to speak in dual language strongly preferred. Must be of high school age and older.